Mobility Aids consist of the following:
Guide Dog, Walkers, canes, crutches, braces, power or manual wheelchairs and electric scooters
- It is illegal for the driver to start their meters before the wheelchair or scooter has been secured and the driver is back in his seat ready to leave.
- It is illegal for our drivers to refuse taxi savers.
If this happens please make sure you identify which taxi you are traveling in and call us immediately at 604-258-4701
OUR ACCESSIBLE TAXI FLEET IS MADE UP MAINLY OF TOYOTA SIENNAS. THE ACCESSIBLE VANS CAN TAKE AND ASSIST WITH ANY OF THE MOBILITY AIDS LISTED ABOVE
THE FEATURES OF OUR VANS ARE LISTED BELOW:
Rear Entry for Toyota Sienna
• Lowered floor design extends 62″ long by extra wide 36″
• Easy-to-maintain, non-slip flooring and ramp can be washed clean
• A superbly quiet ride from engineered suspension and exhaust system
• Superior fit and finish details with added sound dampening
• Lightweight, bi-folding ramp is easy to open and close and features double locking latch system for safety
• The built-in manual tie-down system to secure wheelchair/mobility device included
• Built to meet or exceed all US and Canadian safety standards (FMVSS/CMVSS) and successfully crash tested, D409 and ADA compliant
IN ADDITION, OUR SEDAN FLEET CAN TAKE AND ASSIST WITH: